Please review the volunteer manual prior to the CLA orientation on Wednesday, October 18 at 6 p.m.
Volunteer for ADA 2017 – America’s Dental Meeting®
The success of the annual meeting depends on the dedication of outstanding volunteers - people just like you!
Use Group Code: CLAATL
Who can volunteer?
- Dentists who are current ADA members, and their friends and family
- Dental students who are current ASDA members
- Dental team members
- Dental office staff
- Dental hygienist students
- Dental assistant students
- Constituent and component society staff
Benefits of volunteering
- Complimentary registration
- A volunteer orientation and welcome reception on Wednesday, October 18 at 6 p.m.
- Access to dine in the Speakers’ Lounge on the day(s) of your assignment(s)
- CE credit for applicable courses
- Gift card to offset parking or public transportation costs
Learn more about volunteering position descriptions.
If you have any questions about volunteering, please contact Megan Capaldo with the Georgia Dental Association at firstname.lastname@example.org or (404) 636-7553 x101.
2017 Committee on Local Arrangements
The ADA Committee on Local Arrangements (CLA) provides an invaluable resource to the ADA by recruiting 300-400 volunteers to assist with the annual meeting. The CLA Chair and committee co-chairs are local dental leaders, some of whom you may know.
Dr. Karyn Stockwell – CLA General Chair
Dr. Sidney Tourial – CLA Vice Chair
Dr. Mayur Nayee – Programs Committee Co-chair
Dr. Tom Jagor – Programs Committee Co-chair
Dr. Suzanna Aguilera– Operations Committee Co-chair
Dr. Becky Weinman – Operations Committee Co-chair