Thursday, June 6, 2019
6:30 - 9:30 pm
Monday Night Brewery
933 Lee Street SW
Atlanta, GA 30310
This new dentist event is open to dentists that have been out of dental school 10 years or less.
Includes one hour of CE:
Transitioning to practice ownership opens up professional and financial opportunities unavailable as an associate. Don’t miss this seminar to learn how you can transition into ownership without any money out of pocket.
We’ll help you develop strategies to make a successful jump from new dentist to owner of your first healthy dental practice. We’ll address all these issues and more:
Topics of Discussion:
- Learn how to stay cash-flow positive when starting or buying a practice.
- Why competing against corporate practices may be a good thing
- What is the timeline and process to open a new office from scratch?
- Why financing with the right lender is a critical step in practice ownership
- Assembling a great team of experts is critical to getting up and running quickly
- How to buy-in to a practice or buy-out your partner.
- Should you buy real estate or rent?
This informative seminar will guide new dentists and associates through the creation of a successful strategy. You’ll learn techniques and strategies to successfully navigate your student loans, associate position and ensure a positive transition to the lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of.