Every year, hundreds of dentists gather at GDA’s biggest event of the year in Amelia Island, Florida. With affordable registration fees for you, your family & members of your dental team, this event is an easy way for you to get major value for your dollar.
Here are five reasons you should register today
1. Complete your CE at the beach.
You know it’s a license renewal year, but you can complete up to 15.75 hours of CE included with your registration at the 2017 Annual Convention & Expo… while enjoying the beautiful beaches of Amelia Island, Florida!
2. Stock up on supplies and equipment. Featuring more than 85 vendors in our Exhibit Hall, you can find specials on equipment and supplies you can’t find anywhere else—and you can learn about new products and services you can bring back to your practice.
3. Forge connections. This event is one of the few times you might have each year to meet GDA members from all over Georgia, dental students, and new dentists—all in one place. You can make new friends, and help new members of your profession find valuable connections.
4. Create family memories. We know you’re here to learn, but many members tell us how much the convention means to their family— between family-friendly activities and an action-packed closing event, there’s something for everyone… and it keeps families coming back every year.
5. Become inspired. When you’re surrounded by peers who are just as passionate as you are, something amazing happens. You’ll feel rejuvenated from spending time with your colleagues, and return home with practical techniques to improve care for your patients.