GDA helps members succeed and offers services to benefit your day-to-day lives.
The Georgia Dental Association exists to help members like you succeed. Throughout 2017, GDA advocated for your profession and patients, promoted the positive perception of dentists, increased awareness of dentistry, brought our members new business solutions, and provided guidance on new regulations affecting dentistry.
By renewing your membership, you’ll continue to receive tangible benefits that help you and your colleagues every day. It takes just a few minutes to make a meaningful investment in your profession, joining 3,300+ dentists in Georgia. Your will receive your 2018 dues statement by mail in early December – or you can quickly renew online at gadental.org/renew.
Here are just a handful of the services that benefit members in your day-to-day lives:
- Legislative Advocacy. GDA is at the forefront of legislative initiatives to improve the dental practice environment in Georgia for both dentists and patients. We recently successfully advocated for a 10% increase in Medicaid fee reimbursements, an additional $100,000 for the Rural Dentist Student Loan Repayment Program, and legislation to protect your patients.
- Regulation Monitoring/Communication. From opioid prescribing guidelines and amalgam handling requirements to expert advice on data breach prevention and how to comply with new website accessibility requirements, GDA helps you navigate new rules and regulations.
- Public Relations. Every GDA member is listed in the Find-a-Dentist.com directory, where GDA public relations campaigns encourage thousands of Georgians to find their dental home.
- Expert Guidance. Whether you have a question about third party dental service agreements and fees, contracts, or resolving disputes, you can count on GDA staff to assist you.
- Group Insurance. During a volatile time for the Georgia health care exchange, GDA members can enroll in stable, comprehensive group health plans – ensuring you, your family and your team are protected from unexpected cancellations or increases. We can also review your coverage and help you make the right decision for your business, professional liability, home, auto, and other insurance needs.
- Negotiated Savings. By taking advantage of endorsed products and services, as well as GDA’s new dental supply marketplace, GDA members are saving thousands of dollars through member-only discounts.
We look forward to counting you among the growing number of dentists who proudly call themselves members of the Georgia Dental Association. Renew today, and continue to receive all the benefits of membership.
Frank J. Capaldo Robin Reich, DDS
Executive Director President