LAW Days Quick Facts
GDA LAW Days provide our member dentists with an opportunity to get a first-hand glimpse of the legislative process and speak to their legislators about bills that affect their practices.
At LAW Days, members and students can learn about legislative issues impacting dentistry and dental patients over breakfast and then speak to legislators about those issues, encouraging their support and thanking them for efforts on legislation. LAW Days begin in January each year; all members and Alliance spouses are welcome on all days.
For more information, please contact Annemarie Davis at 404-636-7553 or email@example.com.
To learn more about LAW Days, click on the links below.
2019 GDA Group Health Plans
Same superior policy at the same affordable rate
All GDA members in Georgia are eligible to sign up for GDA group health plans provided by Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- All of our GDA group health plans use broad provider networks – reducing the likelihood of surprise charges
- GDA offers an HSA compatible plan
- On top of offering health and vision coverage, we provide a life insurance benefit to the named insured.
Your dental practice employees can join our health plan at no cost to you!
No minimum number of enrollees are required!
- GDA member dentists do not need to be enrolled in our health plan to offer it to employees
- No minimum participation requirement for employees
- Offices with less than 50 employees are not required to subsidize premiums
- No additional admin work - employees can send us the premium directly
Call us or visit gdaplus.com/health to learn more or enroll today! 770-395-0224