Enjoy the benefits of being a member of the GDA
For all of your insurance needs
Reach us at our new number
Explore new courses in accounting, marketing, HR, CPR and more.
2018 Legislative Receptions
Legislative receptions provide an opportunity for dentists, spouses, and legislators to meet socially and talk about legislation in a friendly way. Join us for these low-key interactions and help the GDA to build bridges ahead of the bustle of the 2019 legislative session.
2019 GDA Group Health Plans
Same superior policy at the same affordable rate
All GDA members in Georgia are eligible to sign up for GDA group health plans provided by Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- All of our GDA group health plans use broad provider networks – reducing the likelihood of surprise charges
- GDA offers an HSA compatible plan
- On top of offering health and vision coverage, we provide a life insurance benefit to the named insured.
Your dental practice employees can join our health plan at no cost to you!
No minimum number of enrollees are required!
- GDA member dentists do not need to be enrolled in our health plan to offer it to employees
- No minimum participation requirement for employees
- Offices with less than 50 employees are not required to subsidize premiums
- No additional admin work - employees can send us the premium directly
Call us or visit gdaplus.com/health to learn more or enroll today! 770-395-0224