At LAW Days, members and students can learn about legislative issues impacting dentistry and dental patients over breakfast and then speak to legislators about those issues, encouraging their support and thanking them for efforts on legislation. LAW Days begin in January each year; all members and their spouses are welcome on all days.
Members of the Georgia Dental Association who have participated in the LAW Day Program for many years have helped us become one of the most effective professional associations under the Gold Dome. Developing relationships with legislators through the Contact Dentist Program is a powerful way to educate decision makers on how they can ensure that their constituents have the best available oral health care.
Save the Date: 2023 LAW Days
- Monday, January 9th: Opening Day
- Wednesday, January 25th: Northern/Eastern District
- Wednesday, February 1st: Southwestern, Western, Northern (Hall County)
- Wednesday, February 8th: Central
- Wednesday, February 15th: Northwestern
- Thursday, March 9th: Southeastern, GA Dental Society
- Wednesday, March 15th: Dentists from Any District, Other Dental Specialties, Students
LAW Days may be cancelled but you can stay up-to-date on everything happening under the gold dome by reading the GDA Legislative Insider
, published weekly during session.