Stay up-to-date on the latest news and happenings under the Gold Dome through the GDA Legislative Insider, published weekly during the legislative session by the Georgia Dental Association. It contains updates on the activities of GDA's Government Affairs team as well as information about bills relevant to dentists and patient care.
Participate in GDA LAW Days at the Capitol
At LAW Days, members and students can learn about legislative issues impacting dentistry and dental patients over breakfast and then speak to legislators about those issues, encouraging their support and thanking them for efforts on legislation. LAW Days begin in January each year; all members and their spouses are welcome on all days.
Members of the Georgia Dental Association who have participated in the LAW Day Program for many years have helped us become one of the most effective professional associations under the Gold Dome. Developing relationships with legislators through the Contact Dentist Program is a powerful way to educate decision makers on how they can ensure that their constituents have the best available oral health care.
Save the Date: 2022 LAW Days
- Wednesday, January 26: Northern/Eastern District
- Wednesday, February 2: Southwestern, Western, Northern (Hall County)
- Wednesday, February 9: Central
- Wednesday, March 2: Northwestern
- Thursday, March 10: Southeastern, GA Dental Society
- Wednesday, March 16: Dentists from Any District, Other Dental, Specialties, Student