Georgia Dental Insurance Services Outside Insurance Sales Representative- Atlanta, GA. The Georgia Dental Association’s insurance subsidiary, Georgia Dental Insurance Services (GDIS), is the leading insurance agency for dentists throughout the state of Georgia. We are seeking a licensed outside insurance sales representative to join our team. The ideal candidate must have extensive knowledge in the insurance industry and will use their expertise to sell property/casualty and Life/Health insurance products to new and existing members. This position pays a competitive base salary with a generous commission structure. To learn more about GDA or GDIS visit http://www.gdaplus.com
• Competitive Salary + Commission
• Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
• Short- and long-term disability
• Life Insurance
• Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
• 401K with employer match
• Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
• Teammates who share your drive for excellence
• Knowing every day, you are helping our members protect their families and businesses
• Meet new business production goals and objectives as established
• Develops insurance quotes, make sales presentations, and closes sales
• Treat each member as a cross and up-sell opportunity
• Follow up with members to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems
• Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing (inside & outside of office), and current client databases
• Enthusiastic about the role that insurance products play in member’s everyday lives
• Should have effective presentation skills through both verbal and written communications
• Must be a self-starter, have excellent time management and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and listening
• Extensive knowledge of Commercial and Personal Line Insurance products
• Proficient use of personal computer, MS Office Suite, and able to learn new technologies and application skills easily
Property & Casualty License Required
Life & Health License Required
Travel to our members Required
Georgia Dental Association Accounts Payable Position-The Georgia Dental Association has an accounts payable position available.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• review and verify invoices and check requests
• sort, code and match invoices
• set invoices up for payment
• enter and upload invoices into system
• track expenses and process expense reports
• prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
• prepare and perform check runs
• post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
• reconcile accounts payable transactions
• prepare analysis of accounts
• monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
• maintain vendor files
• correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
• produce monthly reports
• assist with month end closing
• provide supporting documentation for audits
Education and Experience
• knowledge of accounts payable
• knowledge of general accounting procedures
• knowledge of Quick Books Software
• proficient in data entry and management
• 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
• organizing and prioritizing
• attention to detail and accuracy
• communication skills
• information management skills
• problem-solving skills
• team work
• ability to meet deadlines
Full-time Dental Associate needed to join high quality, busy, long-standing general dentistry practice in the Buckhead area of Atlanta. We provide all types of dentistry including implants, endo, reconstructive, family, and cosmetic procedures. General practice residency a plus. Send CV's to email@example.com
GENERAL DENTIST – ATLANTA
This is your chance to enjoy Career-high Income. Guaranteed highest compensation in the industry, plus percentage of production ($800k-$1M++). Sign-on Bonus. All expenses paid including lab. Abundant crown/bridge and implants. CEREC Primescan, CBCT, Rotary NiTi, Dexis, Dentrix, private sedation suites, well-appointed operatories. Beautiful furnishings and décor. Free-standing building in professional office park with high visibility. Compassionate, quality-driven team. Private, doctor-owned, multi-specialty group practice with large patient base and robust new patient flow. FFS/PPO. Exceptional long-term support staff and systems in place. This is a rare opportunity - the Owner doctor of 20+ years is stepping down. Future buy-in, equity partnership, joint venture, all possible. Experienced candidates, Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASSOCIATED DENTIST NEEDED
Established Private Dental office. Middle Georgia Center for Cosmetic Dentistry is seeking a General Dentist to join our team. Serving Warner Robins for over 30 years our practice has grown and prospered and with a steady stream of New Patients we are looking to expand our practice. With a dedicated established team already in place we are seeking a new associate dentist to better serve our general dental patient needs. Interested parties please e-mail resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
Immediate need... Private Family Practice in the West Cobb area, looking for an experienced Oral Surgeon once or twice per month. Our Oral Surgery Department has been established for more that a year and is fully equipped for IV sedation with RN and DAANCE Certified Assistants. Please email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Busy Atlanta endodontic office seeking a full time endodontist .
Modern Offices with new equipment, cone beam, Microscopes, and digital technologies.
Great staff and loyal referral base.
We are searching for quality oriented and highly personable doctor.
Relocation package and signing bonus available.
Be busy from day one!
Contact us and/or send resume to email@example.com
General private practice in North Atlanta looking for a general dentist to work with us. A great opportunity for experienced dentist. FFS practice in growing N. Atlanta with patients who respond well to good communicator. Good clinical skills a must. All areas of restorative dentistry with complex Implant cases too.
"Long term opportunity with ownership for the right candidate". Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Periodontist needed at Cheek Dental in East Cobb
to work one day/week in 100% FFS, privately owned, busy general practice. Our current periodontist who has become quite busy with her own practice in another location is willing to continue working this schedule while we look to replace her. Procedures would include implant placement, simple extractions, crown lengthening, gingival and bone grafts, and other typical periodontal surgeries and procedures. Great office with a fantastic team and reputation, seeking to continue providing comprehensive dental care. Please e-mail email@example.com
or call Cristi Cheek at 678-640-0030
PEDIATRIC DENTIST NEEDED
- Tebo Dental, a family-oriented pediatric practice, is looking to recruit top-notch clinicians for our multi-specialty practice in the North Atlanta area. As we expand, our company’s focus is to continue cultivating an exceptional culture among our team who strives to provide our patients with the highest quality of care in a comfortable, enjoyable, and professional environment. Part-time and full-time scheduling options are available in our Lilburn, Dacula, Gainesville, and Peachtree Corners office locations. We offer excellent benefits and competitive pay including a sign-on bonus, 401(k) with company match, paid time-off, health/dental/vision insurance, and much more. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
for consideration. For more on who we are, please visit our website at TeboDental.com and our YouTube channels at YouTube.com/TeboTheTooth & YouTube.com/TeboForKids. You can also check out our podcast, “The Think Tank,” on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and more.
Pediatric dental practice (Kwon Pediatric Dentistry) is looking for a general dentist who enjoys working with kids and teens. Part-time or full-time is available. Will get great experience and training in working with children. We offer $850 guaranteed daily or 37% production. Awesome working environment and staff! Please e-mail your cover letter, along with your C.V. and professional references. Send to --- Attn: ML Sanders at email@example.com, contact telephone is 678-714-7575. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.kwonsmiles.com.
Associate General Dentist - Dalton, Ga
Full-Time opportunity with our affiliated Grant & Conger practice. Well-established, modern practice in Northern Ga. Great earnings, full-benefits, CE's, and relo/sign-on bonus$$! Experienced or New Grads welcome! Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more @ www.dentalcarealliance.com
Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services and dental services to the Georgia Department of Corrections. The Dentist provides comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of incarcerated patients including routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis, fluoride treatments, and endodontic treatments.
We are actively recruiting for part and full time dentists in the following Georgia cities:
Pelham, Morgan, Mt. Vernon, Swainsboro, Macon and Rome
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
401(k) with company match
Generous paid time off
Flexible Spending Account
Continuing Education benefits
Much more: email@example.com