Part-Time Associate opportunity in beautiful LaGrange, Georgia.
With a focus on quality, family and service, our practice is growing and needs an additional dentist for two days a week with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position.
We are a fee-for-service practice focused on high quality dentistry, lasting relationships and team work in a forward-thinking community that values family.
Live well, practice state-of-the-art, and have time to enjoy it all! firstname.lastname@example.org
Marietta / Kennesaw private dental office is seeking a passionate, experienced and energetic associate dentist to join our flourishing practice located just minutes from Town Center Mall. This is the ideal opportunity for a dentist frustrated with the corporate dental world, wanting to transition into a long term position practicing patient focused dentistry.
Submit your CV to FDSclassifiedAD@gmail.com
Associate Dentist Needed for Established Pediatric Practice — Tebo Dental is seeking a part-time or full-time dentist to support the growth of our practices in Lilburn, Dacula, Gainesville, and Suwanee, GA. We offer a generous signing bonus, competitive benefits, PTO, CE opportunities, 401(k), ongoing mentorship/training, and more! An active GA State Dental Board license is required and a GA Medicaid ID# is preferred. Contact us at 770.925.3300 ext. 318 and send your CV to email@example.com to learn more about this opportunity.
We are looking for part-time associate dentist that does Endo and surgical extractions or an Endodontist wanting a satellite location. 1 to 2 days per week or 2 days per month min. Currently sending out 8-10 patients per week. Individual Medical professional office suites with Oral surgeon, general dentist, orthodontist and pedodontist within the building. Area has over 10 general dentist with 2 mile radius. firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Dentist openings - As a dentist in our Atlanta practices you will be changing adults and children's lives one smile at a time. We believe everyone deserves access to quality, affordable dental care -- and this belief drives everything we do. We are seeking dentists who truly have a passion for educating patients about dental health.
* Maintain a healthy work/life balance with multiple schedule options.
* Learn through best-in-class training programs and company-provided ADA-approved continuing education.
* Grow and develop through mentoring and promotions, as well as leadership and practice ownership opportunities.
* Receive full benefits packages - with an estimated $20,000 value (medical, 401k matching, paid time off, etc.). Visa and green card sponsorship also available.
* Earn a competitive compensation and eligibility to receive Student Loan Repayment and Relocation services.
You'll stand out of the crowd if you have:
* Compassion and a strong desire to provide dental care for underserved families, with the mix of patients being both children and adults.
* A passion for educating patients about dental health.
To find out more contact Renee Baron at 404-862-9685 or email@example.com.
We are seeking Orthodontists and Oral Surgeons, for the practices we support in GA. We offer competitive compensation packages, student loan repayment, sign-on bonuses, relocation, 401K, paid time off, health insurance and license and CE reimbursements. We may also provide Visa and Green Card sponsorship. Contact us today! Becky Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org