The Georgia Dental Association (GDA) is seeking an Executive Assistant who delights in a hard day’s work and has the ability to adapt in a changing environment. The ideal candidate would be experienced in supporting executive-level staff in a professional association environment. Experience working with boards/committees and the ability to take meeting minutes is required. Human Resources experience would also be helpful.
No two days are ever the same, but the below qualities will ensure your success in the position:
- Completely trustworthy and exercises good judgement
- Organized and methodical with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient and resourceful – the kind of person who will try to make something work with the tools that they have, but does not hesitate to ask questions when needed
- Dedicated team player
- Self-starter who does not require a lot of oversight or instruction
- Quick study who is eager to learn
The Georgia Dental Association (GDA) is a 150-year-old organization with more than 3,500 members. Our mission is to help our member dentists succeed. Learn more about GDA by visiting http://www.gadental.org/.
- Full-time position with Monday-Friday business hours
- Base salary commensurate with experience
- Generous benefits package
- Supports executive level staff including Executive Director – calendar management, meeting coordination travel arrangements, responds to callers, creates reports, drafts correspondence, keeps contacts up to date, etc.
- Supports GDA Officers, Boards, Committees and Districts, serving as a resource and first point of contact with the organization
- Attends board and committee meetings/conference calls and takes meeting minutes
- Supervises office coordinator and oversees office operations including contract IT provider, building management, supplies/inventory and phone processes
- Coordinates annual officer visits with districts including GDA representation, presentations and materials
- Tracks terms for boards, committees and task forces
- Serves as staff liaison to the Nominating Committee and collects nominations/CVs
- Prepares materials and manages Dropbox files for House of Delegates, Board of Trustees, District Leadership Conference, ADA Delegation/5th District, and other committees
- Communicates with GDA leadership, House of Delegates, Board of Trustees, committees and district leadership as needed
- Responds quickly to all member inquiries providing excellent member service
- Human Resources management including placing job ads, drafting hire letters, assisting in onboarding new employees, salary administration, tracking time-off, managing employee transitions, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required (related field preferred)
- 3+ years’ executive level support experience required
- Experience working with boards/committees/task forces required
- Association experience preferred
- Minute taking skills required
- Human Resources experience is desired
Additional Desired skills:
- Maintains confidentiality and is trustworthy
- Able to move projects along efficiently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Organized self-starter who is able to manage multiple projects and prioritize workload
- Demonstrates attention to detail, flexibility and independence
- Interacts professionally with internal staff and external volunteer leadership
- Strong writing skills with an ability to prepare clear, concise reports and documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including ability to mail merge
Georgia Dental Insurance Services Outside Insurance Sales Representative- Atlanta, GA. The Georgia Dental Association’s insurance subsidiary, Georgia Dental Insurance Services (GDIS), is the leading insurance agency for dentists throughout the state of Georgia. We are seeking a licensed outside insurance sales representative to join our team. The ideal candidate must have extensive knowledge in the insurance industry and will use their expertise to sell property/casualty and Life/Health insurance products to new and existing members. This position pays a competitive base salary with a generous commission structure. To learn more about GDA or GDIS visit http://www.gdaplus.com
• Competitive Salary + Commission
• Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
• Short- and long-term disability
• Life Insurance
• Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
• 401K with employer match
• Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
• Teammates who share your drive for excellence
• Knowing every day, you are helping our members protect their families and businesses
• Meet new business production goals and objectives as established
• Develops insurance quotes, make sales presentations, and closes sales
• Treat each member as a cross and up-sell opportunity
• Follow up with members to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems
• Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing (inside & outside of office), and current client databases
• Enthusiastic about the role that insurance products play in member’s everyday lives
• Should have effective presentation skills through both verbal and written communications
• Must be a self-starter, have excellent time management and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and listening
• Extensive knowledge of Commercial and Personal Line Insurance products
• Proficient use of personal computer, MS Office Suite, and able to learn new technologies and application skills easily
Property & Casualty License Required
Life & Health License Required
Travel to our members Required
Georgia Dental Association Accounts Payable Position-The Georgia Dental Association has an accounts payable position available.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• review and verify invoices and check requests
• sort, code and match invoices
• set invoices up for payment
• enter and upload invoices into system
• track expenses and process expense reports
• prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
• prepare and perform check runs
• post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
• reconcile accounts payable transactions
• prepare analysis of accounts
• monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
• maintain vendor files
• correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
• produce monthly reports
• assist with month end closing
• provide supporting documentation for audits
Education and Experience
• knowledge of accounts payable
• knowledge of general accounting procedures
• knowledge of Quick Books Software
• proficient in data entry and management
• 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
• organizing and prioritizing
• attention to detail and accuracy
• communication skills
• information management skills
• problem-solving skills
• team work
• ability to meet deadlines
Family-Oriented Pediatric Practice Seeking Part-Time/Full-Time Associate Dentist – Tebo Dental is a progressive, expanding multi-practice organization with locations surrounding the Atlanta area. We are looking to recruit top talent to join our family of professionals who strive to offer an unparalleled experience for every patient and provide them with the highest quality of care. Our priority is cultivating an exceptional culture among our team which encourages everyone to operate with a notable level of teamwork, professionalism, integrity, dependability, and dedication.
We will provide you with:
•Scheduling options in our Lilburn, Dacula, Gainesville, and Peachtree Corners office locations
•Competitive compensation, including a generous sign-on bonus
•401(k) with company match
•Health, dental, vision insurance
•Daily healthy breakfast/snack options
•Wellness program with a personal trainer
•Exclusive LifeTime Fitness partnership with employee subsidy
•Growth and development opportunities through mentoring and leadership
We expect you to have:
•DDS/DMD degree from an accredited school
•Active license to practice dentistry in the state of Georgia
•GA Medicaid number is preferred
You can find out more about us by visiting our website at TeboDental.com/WhoWeAre and our YouTube channels at YouTube.com/TeboTheTooth, YouTube.com/TeboForKids & YouTube.com/TeboDentalGroup.
LAKE POINTE DENTAL, a dentist-owned private group practice with locations in Acworth and Canton, looking for PT Periodontist to join our team. Modern facilities, skilled staff and good systems in place.
Please email resume to: admin@Lpdental.net
Well established general and family dental practice in Roswell, Georgia seeks additional full-time dentist to join our expanding practice needs. Practice has reputation for excellence in all areas of dentistry, especially cosmetic dentistry. Practice has both FFS and PPO patients, no Medicaid. Our goal is always exceptional patient care utilizing the most current dental technology including CEREC, CBCT, CariVu, Sidexis, etc. We are a dedicated team seeking a new team member to better serve our patients general dental needs and cosmetic dental desires. Interested parties please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-642-9900.
A well established practice with 14-OPS, 6-full-time hygienist & support staff. It is part of Dr. Edwin Hargett team of practices. Our immediate need is for a full-time General Dentist.
A-dec chairs; fee for service & PPO patient base; above average new patient flow; in-house crown/bridge lab; and much more...
BCBS health insurance, paid lab fee, paid malpractice, paid long-term disability, 401k + match, paid CE, production base 35%, $1k daily guarantee, travel incentive, sign-on bonus & relocation bonus available. 850-353-1460 email@example.com
45 MINS EAST OF ATLANTA OPPORTUNITY with flexible options and great pay. Commute and practice 1-2 days. Half days optional. Busy, single-doctor, general practice in Madison, GA offering comprehensive, patient-centered care. Nice office. New equipment. All digital. Great atmosphere and patients. A++ staff with zero drama. Easy schedules. No Medicaid. Opportunity for part time, occasional fill-in, or other future opportunities. A great attitude and a great set of hands are required. Contact Dr. Marie Detienne @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Dentist wanted full-time for busy, established SE Georgia practice grossing $1+million for the past 10 years. Husband/wife dentist looking to cut back and work for new dentist for a few years before retiring. 7 operatories with CEREC, all digital, and excellent experienced staff.
Great rural location: 25 min from Statesboro and 60 min from Savannah and Augusta. Mhm1@windstream.net
Associate Dentists - FT/PT options! Dental Care Alliance has over 300 affiliated practices in 20 States. We currently have FT/PT General Dentist opportunities in Dalton, College Park, Buford, Fayetteville, and Marietta offices. Great Earnings and full benefit package with FT employment! Email resume to email@example.com Learn more @ www.dentalcarealliance.com
We are currently seeking an associate dentist available 1-2 days/week with potential for more. Opportunities are also available for half-days and/or occasional fill-in.
We are a well-established family-oriented practice serving our community for over 13 years. Our fully digital practice is ideally situated near Lake Oconee.
A practitioner who loves treating people will have an amazing time here focusing on providing quality comprehensive patient care with no worries about office management. Our team is in place to take care of the operational and administrative aspects of the practice allowing you to focus your time and energy on providing exceptional patient care while forming invaluable relationships.
If you love practicing dentistry and value working with a dedicated team of individuals who share the same passion and enthusiasm, then you will feel right at home in our practice.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tired of managed care? Join our well-established, 100% FFS Marietta practice and enjoy modern technology, lots of new patients, a brand new facility, great compensation, a supportive team, mentoring relationships, & uncompromised dentistry. And, receive commission based on full fees, not fees cut down by PPOs. Guaranteed daily min for peace-of-mind, CE Stipend, License Renewal and malpractice ins covered. 401(k) eligible. For inquiries, please send cover letter and resume to Brandy@AtlantaWestDentistry.com
Full-time Dental Associate needed to join high quality, busy, long-standing general dentistry practice in the Buckhead area of Atlanta. We provide all types of dentistry including implants, endo, reconstructive, family, and cosmetic procedures. General practice residency a plus. Send CV's to email@example.com